Thursday, February 25, 2010

And the winner is......

When I read about the opportunity to contribute an apron to the Evening Star Cinema's Annual Oscar Party I jumped into action. My donation gives Yo Momma's Apron Strings a listing on their website along with a mention in the Oscar Party marketing, a listing in the March calendar as well as on their website. That works for me and all for the donation of an apron. I have seen my business mentioned twice so far and that is without purposefully searching.

I enjoy donating my aprons to various events and fund raisers, though maybe I shouldn't say that too loudly. It is a relatively painless way to spread the news about my aprons.

Which apron to donate? I haven't decided yet and may sew an apron specifically for the Oscars.. whatever that might look like. It will be one of the 40's Rick Rack aprons - that style is my best seller and appeals on several different levels. I'll be sure to post a picture once a decision has been made and an apron sewn.

Stay tuned.

No comments: